Thursday, May 5, 2011

PATTERN HEAVEN

I am in pattern heaven, if there's such an expression :)  All my new patterns came in order from the US...after 3 weeks of waiting but worth it.  I wrote about the impossible of finding such patterns here, but I am glad I have an ever growing collection of patterns.



Dying to try these "Amazing Fit" patterns.




 Love this latest Vogue pattern and will try it out when I have the right materials soon :)

Unlike Japanese patterns, which ranges from easy to impossible to sew as the instructions are either too vague or one simply cant understand Japanese. These patterns are very precise and offers step by step, and highly successful result. That being said, it's best to study the patterns thoroughly before attempting anything. I think I am going to take a long time to finish everything.

There is ONE place that I know which sell such patterns at one particular mall, and they dont come cheap..double the whatever I paid for the patterns imported from the US.  When I went through their 20+ patterns, I was drawn to this and bought it anyway....




....and made this. I did modified the collar and was very happy with the outcome. Easy peasy tunic to make.

 Happy sewing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment