Monday, February 3, 2014

BUYING MORE PATTERNS

When I saw the above pattern, I fell in love with that top.
Wanted so desperately to buy and sew it but didn't. Finally, it's that time of crazy buying time again. Nothing like starting off the year with something I like.
Went online and ordered a whole list of patterns, paid and wait for it to be shipped to me. Patterns coming from the USA, takes about 2-4 weeks to arrive. Sometimes, it comes in a week's time, and there was one time, it took 4 months to arrive. That 4 months of waiting was pure pain and I gave up on the patterns, it was also the most ambitious and expensive lot with more than USD350 worth. After 4 long months, it came. To my huge relieve.

Back to the above pattern. It was what I wanted BUT I ended up not ordering it. Don't know what happened, but after everything is done and PAID button hit. I realized that missed out the most important pattern.

So dissapointed with myself.
I did write to the company and asked if they can combine if I order again. So, fingers crossed. Otherwise, with high shipping cost, I'll give it a miss till the next order.


No comments:

Post a Comment